For Haskell Studio
Updated March 15, 2018
- Standard Tuition: $75 per hour, four lessons per month during the school year.**
- School year is defined as September-June: during the school year, students will receive a minimum of four lessons per month, with tuition passes on holidays and for two one-week family vacations (with 8 weeks notice) per school year. For other absences, see below under ‘Holidays, School Vacations, etc.’.
- Summer Lessons (June, July and August): tuition is paid by the week.
- Beginner Lessons: for students in 4th and 5th grade, I offer 30 minute lessons for $45.
Tuition Payment Policies:
- Monthly tuition payment is due on the first lesson day of each month. (cash or check.)
- Delinquent tuition payments result in a $20 fee and no further lessons until payment for the month is received.
- $25 service charge will be added to returned checks. No further lessons will take place until payments are rendered.
- If paying by the week, four weeks tuition per month is still expected (weekly rate X 4), but is paid by the week at the beginning of each lesson. If student misses a lesson because of an unexcused absence, payment is still expected for that lesson.